Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Placer times. (Sacramento City, Calif.) 1849-1850
Sacramento City, Calif. (1849-1850)
Placer times. : (Sacramento City, Calif.) 1849-1850
- Alternative Titles:
Tri-weekly placer times
Triweekly placer times
- Place of publication:
- Sacramento City, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.C. Kemble & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 28, 1849)-v. 2, no. 69 (June 7, 1850).
Apr. 22, 1850-June 1850
- Sacramento (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Sacramento County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published by T.R. Per Lee & Co., <June 23, 1849>.
- sn 84026990
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information