Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The palmetto press. (Charleston, S.C.) 1882-1885
Charleston, S.C. (1882-1885)
The palmetto press. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1882-1885
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.L. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1882; ceased in 1885?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 8, 1882).
- sn 84026992
View complete holdings information