Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Anamosa eureka. (Anamosa, Iowa) 1858-1979
Anamosa, Iowa (1858-1979)
Anamosa eureka. : (Anamosa, Iowa) 1858-1979
- Place of publication:
- Anamosa, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Crockwell, Parrott & Booth
- Dates of publication:
-v. 123, no. 48 (Nov. 28, 1979).
Began with Aug. 27, 1858 issue?
- "A weekly journal, devoted to politics, agriculture, science, art, literature, general news and commerce."
- "Centennial edition of the Anamosa eureka" published Aug. 18, 1938, commemorating one hundredth anniversary of Jones County.
- "Independent in everything," <Apr. 12, 1883>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Sept. 3, 1858).
- Includes occasional supplements.
- Publisher varies.
- Special "80th anniversary edition" published as Vol. 81, no. 4 (Aug. 20, 1936).
- Vols. 27-63 called also whole no. 1382-3231.
- sn 84027024
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information