Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily evening post. volume (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1871-1885
San Francisco [Calif.] (1871-1885)
Daily evening post. volume : (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1871-1885
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hinton, Rapp & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 4, 1871)-v. 28, no. 77 (Sept. 2, 1885).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Evening" appears in title ornament, <Feb.>-Dec. 1875.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published by: Post Pub. Co., <Feb. 1875>.
- sn 84027040
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information