Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Anderson herald. (Anderson, Ind.) 187?-1???
Anderson, Ind. (187?-1???)
The Anderson herald. : (Anderson, Ind.) 187?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Anderson, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hardesty & Littlefield
- Dates of publication:
- Anderson (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Register (Anderson, Ind.) (non-extant?). Cf. Notice of consolidation, Anderson herald, Sept. 1, 1876.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 19 (Nov. 1, 1872).
- Editors: Stephen Metcalf, William M. Kinnard, <1876>.
- Published also in daily eds. called: Morning herald (Anderson, Ind.); Daily herald (Anderson, Ind.); Anderson morning herald; and: Anderson herald (Anderson, Ind. : Daily).
- Publishers: Stephen Metcalf, 1873-1876; Metcalf & Kinnard, <1876>.
- sn 84027095
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information