Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fireman's journal and military gazette. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1855-1859
San Francisco, Calif. (1855-1859)
The Fireman's journal and military gazette. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1855-1859
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chase, Boruck, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Oct. 6, 1855)-v. 8, no. 19 (Feb. 5, 1859) = whole no. 27-whole no. 201.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- Fire departments--California--Newspapers.
- Fire departments.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00925238
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of the various fire departments and the military organizations throughout the state."
- sn 84027118
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information