Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Laramie daily sentinel. (Laramie City [i.e. Laramie], Wyo.) 1869-1878
Laramie City [i.e. Laramie], Wyo. (1869-1878)
Laramie daily sentinel. : (Laramie City [i.e. Laramie], Wyo.) 1869-1878
- Alternative Titles:
July 20, 1878-
- Place of publication:
- Laramie City [i.e. Laramie], Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Hayford & Gates
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 207 (Dec. 31, 1878).
Began in May 1869.
- Daily (except Sunday)
May 8, 1877-
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (May 2, 1870).
- Weekly ed.: Laramie weekly sentinel, 1875-1878.
- sn 84027232
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information