Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new Cherokee advocate. (Tahlequah, Okla.) 1950-195?
Tahlequah, Okla. (1950-195?)
The new Cherokee advocate. : (Tahlequah, Okla.) 1950-195?
- Place of publication:
- Tahlequah, Okla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Watie Petit
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 3, 1950)-
- Cherokee County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Indians--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Tahlequah (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Text in English and Cherokee (in Cherokee syllabary).
- sn 84027338
View complete holdings information