Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About State Centre enterprise. (State Centre, Iowa) 1871-189?
State Centre, Iowa (1871-189?)
State Centre enterprise. : (State Centre, Iowa) 1871-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- State Centre, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.W. Merrill
- Dates of publication:
- State Center (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 31 (May 21, 1873).
- Editors: Geo. N. Palmer, <Aug. 8, 1879>; W.R. Lesser, <July 30, 1880>.
- Issues for <May 31-July 19, 1888> called also new ser. <v. 8, no. 5-11>.
- Publishers: David A. Lacey, 1871-<Sept. 1872>; J.W. Merrill, <Oct. 1872>-Sept. 29, 1876; J.W. Merrill & Bro., Oct. 6, 1876-<Dec. 22, 1876>; Geo. N. Palmer, <Aug. 8, 1879>; W.R. Lesser, <July 30, 1880>; J.W. Merrill, <Dec. 10, 1896>.
- sn 84027365
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information