Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikai magyar népszava = American Hungarian people's voice. (New York, N.Y.) 1899-????
New York, N.Y. (1899-????)
Amerikai magyar népszava = American Hungarian people's voice. : (New York, N.Y.) 1899-????
- Alternative Titles:
American Hungarian observer
American Hungarian people's voice
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hungarian American People's Voice Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Oct. 6, 1972-<Dec. 29, 1978>
- Hungarian Americans--Newspapers.
- Hungarians--United States--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "The oldest Hungarian daily newspaper."
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- American Hungarian observer published monthly as section 3 of Sunday issue, <Nov. 21, 1943-Aug. 17, 1947>
- Called "eastern ed." <1939>.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1910).
- English parallel title added, <1939>.
- In Hungarian and English.
- Latest issue consulted: 52. sz., 79. évf. (1978 dec. 29).
- Pub. as: Amerikai népszava, <May 3, 1934->.
- sn 84027417
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information