Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bardstown Saturday gazette. (Bardstown, Ky.) 18??-1???
Bardstown, Ky. (18??-1???)
The Bardstown Saturday gazette. : (Bardstown, Ky.) 18??-1???
- Alternative Titles:
Bardstown family gazette
Bardstown weekly gazette
- Place of publication:
- Bardstown, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H. Milburn M'Carty
- Dates of publication:
- Bardstown (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Nelson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203044
- Nelson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 7 (June 23, 1855).
- Issue for June 23, 1895 called also Old ser., v. 8, no. 371.
- Published as: Bardstown family gazette <1855-1857>.
- Published every Saturday.
- sn 84027429
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information