Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kentucky sentinel. (Mount Sterling, Ky.) 1865-188?
Mount Sterling, Ky. (1865-188?)
The Kentucky sentinel. : (Mount Sterling, Ky.) 1865-188?
- Place of publication:
- Mount Sterling, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William T. Hanly
- Dates of publication:
- Kentucky--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220017
- Kentucky--Mount Sterling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220016
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 28, 1865).
- Editor: J.R. Garrett, <1876>.
- Publisher: J.R. Garrett, <1876>.
- sn 84027474
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information