Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Quincy journal. (Quincy, Gadsden County, Fla.) 1870-1876
Quincy, Gadsden County, Fla. (1870-1876)
The Quincy journal. : (Quincy, Gadsden County, Fla.) 1870-1876
- Place of publication:
- Quincy, Gadsden County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Owens & May
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1870.
Ceased in 1876?
- Florida--Gadsden County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212373
- Gadsden County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Quincy (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- C.E.L. Allison, editor.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Sept. 2, 1870).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 6 (Aug. 4, 1876).
- Publishers: Owens & May, <1870-1871>; M.B. Owens, <1873>; Samuel Galloway, <1874>; O.W. Pittman & Co., <1876>.
- sn 84027543
View complete holdings information