Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Key of the Gulf. (Key West, Fla.) 1855-186?
Key West, Fla. (1855-186?)
Key of the Gulf. : (Key West, Fla.) 1855-186?
- Place of publication:
- Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Wm. H. Ward
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (published every Saturday)
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Ask nothing but what is right - Submit to nothing that is wrong."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 17, 1855).
- Editor: Wm. H. Ward <1858-1860>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 45 (Nov. 24, 1860).
- sn 84027561
View complete holdings information