Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Woodson County post. (Neosho Falls, Kan.) 1873-1883
Neosho Falls, Kan. (1873-1883)
Woodson County post. : (Neosho Falls, Kan.) 1873-1883
- Place of publication:
- Neosho Falls, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sain & Dow
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 3 (Jan. 5, 1883).
Began in 1873?
- Kansas--Woodson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218458
- Woodson County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: Neosho Falls advertiser. Cf. Kan. State Historical Society. Hist. of Kan. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 8, 1873).
- Editor: W.W. Sain, <1876>.
- sn 84027647
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information