Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The voice of freedom. (Montpelier, Vt.) 1839-1842
Montpelier, Vt. (1839-1842)
The voice of freedom. : (Montpelier, Vt.) 1839-1842
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Allen & Poland
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 5, 1839; ceased in 1842.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "The inviolability of individual rights is the only security of public liberty."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Jan. 19, 1839).
- Editor: C.L. Knapp, <1841>.
- Published by: Vermont Anti-Slavery Society, <1840>.
- sn 84027704
View complete holdings information