Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian repository. (Montpelier, Vt.) 1836-1870
Montpelier, Vt. (1836-1870)
Christian repository. : (Montpelier, Vt.) 1836-1870
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Montpelier, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ballou & Burnham
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1836; ceased in 1870.
- Montpelier (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Religious newspapers and periodicals.
- Religious newspapers and periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01094196
- "A family newspaper devoted to religion, morality, literature, agriculture and general intelligence."
- "Organ of the Universalist denomination."
- Description based on: Vol. 31, no. 2 (July 24, 1851).
- sn 84027706
View complete holdings information