Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Vermont standard. (Woodstock, Windsor County, Vt.) 1857-current
Woodstock, Windsor County, Vt. (1857-current)
Vermont standard. : (Woodstock, Windsor County, Vt.) 1857-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Woodstock, Windsor County, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Davis & Greene
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 41 (Jan. 30, 1857) = whole no. 196-
- Woodstock (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican." Cf. Rowell, 1873.
- Also issued on microfilm from Vermont Public Records Library.
- Editors: Wilbur P. Davis, Luther O. Greene, <1857-1859>; Luther O. Greene, <1861-1873>.
- Publishers: Davis & Greene, <1857-1859>; Luther O. Greene, <1861-1873>.
- sn 84027744
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information