Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sandusky clarion. (Sandusky, Ohio) 1822-1851
Sandusky, Ohio (1822-1851)
Sandusky clarion. : (Sandusky, Ohio) 1822-1851
- Place of publication:
- Sandusky, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- D. Campbell & A. Champlin
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with May 23, 1851 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1822)-
- Erie County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Huron County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218901
- Ohio--Huron County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216379
- Sandusky (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Issues for <Mar. 10, 1846-June 8, 1847> called also: whole no. <1236-1301>
- Suspended Nov. 13-Dec. 18, 1822.
- sn 84028034
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information