Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic mirror. (Sandusky City [Sandusky], Ohio) 1842-184?
Sandusky City [Sandusky], Ohio (1842-184?)
Democratic mirror. : (Sandusky City [Sandusky], Ohio) 1842-184?
- Place of publication:
- Sandusky City [Sandusky], Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Mills & Ross
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 13, 1842)-
- Erie County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218901
- Sandusky (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mills & Ross bought the press of the Huron commercial advertiser, a Whig paper, and began this title.
- sn 84028060
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information