Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American balance. (Akron, O. [Ohio]) 1837-1839
Akron, O. [Ohio] (1837-1839)
American balance. : (Akron, O. [Ohio]) 1837-1839
- Place of publication:
- Akron, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Smith & Galloway
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 19, 1837)-v. 2, no. 27 (Feb. 21, 1839).
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Portage County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206645
- Ohio--Summit County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206643
- Portage County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Summit County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Aug. 16, 1838 issue also called: Whole no. 53.
- sn 84028126
View complete holdings information