Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Akron daily beacon. (Akron, O. [Ohio]) 1869-1890
Akron, O. [Ohio] (1869-1890)
The Akron daily beacon. : (Akron, O. [Ohio]) 1869-1890
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Akron, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Lane, Canfield & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 21 (Dec. 31, 1890).
Began with Dec. 6, 1869 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Summit County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206643
- Summit County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 17, 1869).
- Weekly ed.: Summit County beacon.
- sn 84028146
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information