Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Beacon journal. (Akron, Ohio) 1897-1903
Akron, Ohio (1897-1903)
The Beacon journal. : (Akron, Ohio) 1897-1903
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Akron, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- [Akron Print. and Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
-34th year, no. 287 (Nov. 5, 1903).
Began with June 7, 1897 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Akron (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Republican." Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 155 (June 8, 1897).
- Editor: C.H. Wright.
- Weekly ed.: Summit County beacon.
- sn 84028148
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information