Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Echo. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1886-1903
Buffalo, N.Y. (1886-1903)
Echo. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1886-1903
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Vincent Wagonis
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1886; ceased in 1903.
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
<Oct. 1, 1903->
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Toledo (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "The only Polish political paper in Buffalo."
- Available on microfilm from Frontier Microfilm, University of Notre Dame Memorial Library, and Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Description based on: Rok 8, no. 1 (1 mar., 1894).
- In Polish.
- Published in Toledo, Ohio, <Oct. 1903->.
- Publisher and editor: A.A. Paryski, <1903>.
- Weekly ed.: Ameryka echo (Toledo, Ohio : 1902).
- sn 84028160
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information