Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Cleveland recorder. (Cleveland, Ohio) 1895-1911
Cleveland, Ohio (1895-1911)
The Cleveland recorder. : (Cleveland, Ohio) 1895-1911
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- [The Record Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
1st year (Sept. 9, 1895)-
Ceased in 1911?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Morning edition <1907-1909>: Daily legal news.
- Numbering begins with: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Sept. 12, 1895).
- Sometimes published as: Evening recorder.
- Sometimes published as: Recorder.
- Special "Labor Day" edition published Sept. 5, 1897.
- sn 84028164
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information