Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Painesville telegraph and Geauga County Whig. (Painesville, Geauga County, Ohio) 1838-1839
Painesville, Geauga County, Ohio (1838-1839)
The Painesville telegraph and Geauga County Whig. : (Painesville, Geauga County, Ohio) 1838-1839
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-weekly telegraph & Whig
- Place of publication:
- Painesville, Geauga County, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- O.A. Crary & Co.
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 4, no. 1 (Sept. 6, 1838)-new ser., v. 5, no. 48 (Dec. 2, 1839).
Feb. 28-Dec. 2, 1839
- Geauga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Lake County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Geauga County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213680
- Ohio--Lake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205662
- Painesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 1 (Sept. 6, 1838).
- From Dec. 24, 1838-Feb. 21, 1839, the paper was issued semiweekly. One issue each week was titled: Semi-weekly telegraph & Whig.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 42 (Oct. 22, 1839).
- Whig, 1838-1839.
- sn 84028171
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information