Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Cleveland advocate. (South Cleveland, Ohio) 1875-1888
South Cleveland, Ohio (1875-1888)
South Cleveland advocate. : (South Cleveland, Ohio) 1875-1888
- Place of publication:
- South Cleveland, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Harry H. Nelson
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1875; ceased in Apr. 1888?
- Cleveland (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Cuyahoga County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Newburgh (Cleveland, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- South Cleveland (Cleveland, Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly review of choice literature and general news."
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 23 (Sept. 23, 1876).
- Published on Saturday.
- sn 84028319
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information