Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western Reserve transcript and Whig. (Warren, [Ohio]) 1851-1854
Warren, [Ohio] (1851-1854)
Western Reserve transcript and Whig. : (Warren, [Ohio]) 1851-1854
- Alternative Titles:
Mahoning Co. register
Western Reserve transcript
- Place of publication:
- Warren, [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- James Dumars
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 1 (Oct. 23, 1851)-v. 6, no. 19 (Feb. 23, 1854).
- Canfield (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mahoning County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Trumbull County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Warren (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Published at: Warren, Ohio, Oct. 23, 1851-Nov. 25, 1852; at Canfield, Ohio, Dec. 2, 1852-Dec. 1, 1853; at Warren, Dec. 8, 1853-Feb. 23, 1854.
- sn 84028380
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information