Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Republican sentinel. (Canfield, Ohio) 1852-1860
Canfield, Ohio (1852-1860)
The Republican sentinel. : (Canfield, Ohio) 1852-1860
- Alternative Titles:
Dec. 7, 1855-1860
- Place of publication:
- Canfield, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Ira Norris, J.M. Webb
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 36 (Nov. 30, 1852)-v. 8, no. 52 (Apr. 12, 1860).
- Canfield (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mahoning County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Mahoning County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207166
- Youngstown (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Aug. 4, 1854-Apr. 12, 1860 called also Republican no. 372-664 and also Sentinel no. 121-405.
- Published simultaneously at Youngstown, Ohio, 1852-Oct. 11, 1853.
- sn 84028452
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information