Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Watchman and Knox County advertiser. (Mount Vernon, Ohio) 1836-18??
Mount Vernon, Ohio (1836-18??)
The Watchman and Knox County advertiser. : (Mount Vernon, Ohio) 1836-18??
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- S.M. Browning
- Dates of publication:
- Knox County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213453
- Ohio--Mount Vernon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232210
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (June 3, 1837) = whole no. 175.
- sn 84028545
View complete holdings information