Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clarion of freedom. (Cambridge, O. [Ohio]) 1844-1848
Cambridge, O. [Ohio] (1844-1848)
The Clarion of freedom. : (Cambridge, O. [Ohio]) 1844-1848
- Place of publication:
- Cambridge, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jos. Wolff, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1844; ceased in Oct. 1848?
- Cambridge (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Guernsey County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Muskingum County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- New Concord (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 27 (Apr. 2, 1847).
- Published in Cambridge, Ohio, 1844-<Sept. 21, 1847>, and: New Concord, Ohio, <Oct. 1, 1847-Oct. 1848>.
- Suspended Mar. 24, 1848-<May 1848>.
- sn 84028582
View complete holdings information