Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ohio monitor. (Columbus, Ohio) 1825-1836
Columbus, Ohio (1825-1836)
Ohio monitor. : (Columbus, Ohio) 1825-1836
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- David Smith
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Oct. 3, 1836 issue.
Vol. 10, no. 1 (Nov. 19, 1825)-
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the legislature)
<1830>-Oct. 3, 1836
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209686
- Vols. for <May. 6, 1826-Sept. 26, 1836> called also whole no. <493-1095>.
- sn 84028635
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information