Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western Hemisphere. (Columbus, Ohio) 1833-1837
Columbus, Ohio (1833-1837)
The Western Hemisphere. : (Columbus, Ohio) 1833-1837
- Alternative Titles:
Western hemisphere and Ohio monitor
<Jan. 25, 1837>
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- John Gilbert & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1, 1833)-v. 5, no. 8 (June 28, 1837).
- Weekly (semiweekly during legislative sessions)
1834-June 28, 1837
- Columbus (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209686
- Campaign ed.: Magician (Columbus, 0hio).
- Issues for <May 6, 1835>-June 28, 1837 called also whole no. <133>-272.
- sn 84028636
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information