Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cincinnati morning herald. (Cincinnati, [Ohio]) 1843-1848
Cincinnati, [Ohio] (1843-1848)
Cincinnati morning herald. : (Cincinnati, [Ohio]) 1843-1848
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati, [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G. Bailey
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Sept. 1848.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 29, 1843)-
- Daily (except. Sun.)
- Editor: Stanley Matthews, <1847>.
- Merged with: Daily signal (Cincinnati, Ohio) (non-extant?), and possibly the Western commercial advertiser (non-extant?), to form: Daily morning globe (non-extant?). Cf. Publisher's statement.
- Printer: C. Clark, <1844>.
- Publishers: G. Bailey, <1844>; H.H. Sperry, <1847>.
- Weekly eds.: Cincinnati weekly herald and philanthropist, 1843-1846; and: Cincinnati weekly herald, 1846-1848.
- sn 84028686
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information