Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cincinnati journal. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1837-1839
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1837-1839)
Cincinnati journal. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1837-1839
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.W. Chester
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 10, no. 43 (Oct. 26, 1837)-v. 11, no. 51 (Jan. 24, 1839) = Whole no. 485-whole no. 545.
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church--Newspapers.
- Presbyterian Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01075515
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Issues for Dec. 28, 1837-Apr. 19, 1838 of Alton observer carry the statement: "In its matter it [the Alton observer] is ... essentially the same with the Cincinnati journal, being published at the same office and the Editor being the same."
- Not published Aug. 16-Sept. 20, 1838.
- sn 84028697
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information