Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly empire. (Dayton, Ohio) 1848-1865
Dayton, Ohio (1848-1865)
Weekly empire. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1848-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Vallandigham & Brown
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1848; ceased in 1865?
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Evening empire, 1849-1850, and: Dayton daily empire, 1850-1865, and: Daily empire, 1865.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 11 (Oct. 18, 1848).
- Published as: Dayton weekly empire, Nov. 8, 1853.
- Suspended May 9-Aug. 22, 1863.
- sn 84028755
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information