Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Harrison telegraph. (Cadiz, Harrison County, Ohio) 1820-1839
Cadiz, Harrison County, Ohio (1820-1839)
The Harrison telegraph. : (Cadiz, Harrison County, Ohio) 1820-1839
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cadiz, Harrison County, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Joseph Tingley
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 17, 1820 issue; ceased in 1839?
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 45 (Mar. 28, 1821).
- Editors: Joseph Tingley, <1824>; David Christy, <1824>.
- Issue for July 18, 1829 misdated July 11.
- Vols. for <Feb. 9, 1828-Sept. 18, 1829> also called New ser., v. <2-4>.
- Vols. for <Oct 16, 1824-Nov. 3, 1832> also have whole number designations.
- sn 84028790
View complete holdings information