Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ohio Republican. (Zanesville, Ohio) 1823-1845
Zanesville, Ohio (1823-1845)
The Ohio Republican. : (Zanesville, Ohio) 1823-1845
- Place of publication:
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Adam Peters
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 11, 1845. Cf. Sutor, J.H. Past and present of the City of Zanesville and Muskingum County, Ohio.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 11, 1823)-
- Zanesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Editor: David Chambers, <1823-1824>.
- National Republican, 1828-1834; Whig, 1834-1845. Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Publishers: Adam Peters, <1823-1827>; Peters & Pelham, <1829>-1833; Adam Peters, 1833-1842.
- sn 84028826
View complete holdings information