Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Zanesville gazette. (Zanesville, Ohio) 1830-1858
Zanesville, Ohio (1830-1858)
Zanesville gazette. : (Zanesville, Ohio) 1830-1858
- Place of publication:
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.H. Parmele & U. Parke
- Dates of publication:
Began Dec. 1, 1830; ceased in Mar. 1858. Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Zanesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Feb. 2, 1831).
- Issue for Dec. 26, 1838 called also: Whole no. 422.
- Publishers: J.H. Parmele & U. Parke, <1831-1832>; Parke & Bennett, <Dec. 26, 1838>; Uriah Parke Bennett, <1840>; U. Parke & Sons, <1850>; Ezekiel T. & Alex S. Cox, <1852>-1853.
- sn 84028830
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information