Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly courier. (Zanesville, Ohio) 1868-1915
Zanesville, Ohio (1868-1915)
Weekly courier. : (Zanesville, Ohio) 1868-1915
- Alternative Titles:
Zanesville weekly courier
- Place of publication:
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Newman & Dodd
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1868; ceased in Jan. 1915.
- Muskingum County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Zanesville (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Daily editions: Zanesville daily courier (Zanesville, Ohio : 1865), and: Daily courier (Zanesville, Ohio : 1893).
- Description based on: New ser., v. 16, no. 4 [Old ser., v. 54, no. 2] (Mar. 14, 1873) = whole no. 2911.
- Publishers: Newman & Dodd, <1873>; Douglas, Newman & Dodd, <1873>.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84028831
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information