Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Advocate. (Newark, O. [Ohio]) 1820-1836
Newark, O. [Ohio] (1820-1836)
The Advocate. : (Newark, O. [Ohio]) 1820-1836
- Alternative Titles:
Avocate, and genius of Ohio
- Place of publication:
- Newark, O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- B. Briggs
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 28, 1820 issue; ceased in 1836?
- Licking County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Newark (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 53 (Jan. 9, 1822).
- Published as: Advocate, and genius of Ohio, <Mar. 1826>.
- Suspended: July 11-Aug. 15, 1822.
- sn 84028848
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information