Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dayton daily news. (Dayton, Ohio) 1898-1986
Dayton, Ohio (1898-1986)
The Dayton daily news. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1898-1986
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Daily News Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
6th ed. (Aug. 22, 1898)-v. 110, no. 5 (Sept. 14, 1986).
Nov. 2, 1913-Sept 14, 1986
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211918
- "Democratic, 1898-1956; Independent, 1957-<>."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Published on Sunday as: Dayton Sunday news.
- Suspended Dec. 20, 1957-Jan. 13, 1958, Nov. 1-22, 1966, and Aug. 23-Oct. 5, 1969.
- sn 84028878
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information