Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tuscarawas advocate. (New Philadelphia, Ohio) 1834-1911
New Philadelphia, Ohio (1834-1911)
Tuscarawas advocate. : (New Philadelphia, Ohio) 1834-1911
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Douglas
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Mar. 15, 1911 issue.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 25, 1834)-
- New Philadelphia (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--New Philadelphia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224835
- Ohio--Tuscarawas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214193
- Tuscarawas County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Published as: Advocate of Tuscarawas, Oct. 25-Nov. 4, 1834.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Whig, 1834-1854; Republican, 1855-1911.
- sn 84028891
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information