Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cherokee Strip guide. (Arkansas City, Kan.) 1893-1894
Arkansas City, Kan. (1893-1894)
Cherokee Strip guide. : (Arkansas City, Kan.) 1893-1894
- Place of publication:
- Arkansas City, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Harding & Riddell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 20, 1893)-v. 2, no. 1 (May 17, 1894).
- Arkansas City (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Cherokee Strip (Okla. and Kan.)--Guidebooks.
- Cowley County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Cross (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Kay County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Ponca City (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- "Published at Arkansas City, Kansas until the opening of the Cherokee Strip."
- Published in Ponca City, Okla., Sept. 27-Oct. 25, 1893; in Cross, Okla., Nov. 2, 1893-May 17, 1894.
- sn 84029114
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information