Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pittsburg plain dealer. (Pittsburg, Kan) 1899-1900
Pittsburg, Kan (1899-1900)
The Pittsburg plain dealer. : (Pittsburg, Kan) 1899-1900
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburg, Kan
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.N. Miller
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 52 (May 12, 1900).
Began in 1899.
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African Americans--Kansas--Pittsburg--Newspapers.
- Pittsburg (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Aug. 5, 1899).
- sn 84029141
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information