Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Abilene reflector-chronicle. (Abilene, Kan.) 1942-current
Abilene, Kan. (1942-current)
Abilene reflector-chronicle. : (Abilene, Kan.) 1942-current
- Alternative Titles:
Abilene daily reflector-chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Abilene, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R-C Publishers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 73, no. 54 (May 1, 1942)-v. 100, no. 268 (Jan. 13, 1973) = vol. 55, no. 1 (May 1, 1942)-v. 85, no. 216 (Jan. 13, 1973) ; Jan. 15, 1973-
- Daily (except Sunday and some holidays)
<July 19, 1986->
- Formed by the union of: Abilene daily chronicle, and: Abilene daily reflector.
- Includes Eisenhower souvenir edition, June 4, 1952.
- Latest issue consulted: Saturday, July 19, 1986.
- Publisher varies: Reflector-Chronicle Pub. Corp., <July 19, 1986->
- Some issues continue volume numbering of the Abilene daily chronicle and the Abilene daily reflector.
- sn 84029353
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information