Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening reflector. (Abilene, Kan.) 1887-1888
Abilene, Kan. (1887-1888)
The Evening reflector. : (Abilene, Kan.) 1887-1888
- Place of publication:
- Abilene, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.H. Litts & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 312 (May 1, 1888).
Began with May 2, 1887 issue.
- "Democratic," May 2, 1887-Feb. 19, 1888; Republican, Feb. 20-May 1, 1888.
- Available on microfilm from Micro Photo.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (May 9, 1887).
- Issued also in a weekly edition called: Abilene reflector.
- Published by Reflector Pub., Feb. 20-May 1, 1888.
- sn 84029377
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information