Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Abilene chronicle. (Abilene, Kan.) 1870-1872
Abilene, Kan. (1870-1872)
The Abilene chronicle. : (Abilene, Kan.) 1870-1872
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Abilene, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- V.P. Wilson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 34 (Oct. 31, 1872).
Began with Feb. 24, 1870 issue.
- Abilene (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Dickinson County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- "First newspaper published in Dickinson County."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell and Howell Co., and Recordak Corp.
- Dec. 1, 1870 issue has extra edition called "President's message."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 3, 1870).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 84029379
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information