Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western recorder. (Lawrence, Kan.) 1883-188?
Lawrence, Kan. (1883-188?)
The Western recorder. : (Lawrence, Kan.) 1883-188?
- Place of publication:
- Lawrence, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Western Recorder Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 17, 1883)-
- African Americans--Kansas--Newspapers.
- Douglas County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Lawrence (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Division.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 17, 1883).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 21 (Nov. 6, 1884).
- Published by: Waller & Brooks, May 3-July 13, 1883; John L. Waller, July 20, 1883-Nov. 6, 1884.
- Published in Atchison, Kan., June 27, 1884-
- sn 84029569
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information