Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kansas tribune. (Lawrence, K.T. [Kan.]) 1855-1859
Lawrence, K.T. [Kan.] (1855-1859)
The Kansas tribune. : (Lawrence, K.T. [Kan.]) 1855-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lawrence, K.T. [Kan.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J. & J.L. Speer
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1859.
Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1855)-
- Douglas County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Kansas--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215492
- Kansas--Shawnee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218523
- Lawrence (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Shawnee County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Continues: Kansas pioneer (Lawrence, Kan.) (non-extant).
- Published as: Kansas daily tribune, during July 1855 and Mar. 1856 legislatures.
- Published at Lawrence, Kan., 1855; at Topeka, Kan., <Jan. 22-Dec. 22, 1856>, Jan. 5, 1857-<Mar. 10, 1859>.
- Suspended with Oct. 24, 1855 issue; resumed with Dec. 10, 1855 issue.
- sn 84029618
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information